I ran out of patience.
I said words I should have not said.
I became a person I wouldn’t be proud of.
To acknowledge inappropriate and rude behavior without outwardly responding to it requires tolerance and patience. One must shutdown cruelty and rudeness. But when life puts me in tough situation, I don’t say “why me” instead I say,
As we get older, realization hits that we aren’t always right and there are many things we could have handled better.
- Sometimes you are the toxic person.
- Sometimes you hurt people.
- Sometimes, rather talking it out you choose cruelty.
Understand that you make mistakes. Apologize.
By recognizing our errors, feeling sorry towards to it, work on and strive for righteousness, it opens ourselves to betterment keeping us away from faking perfection.
Do not force things.
What flows, flows.
What crashes, crashes.
Cultivate your circles and only let certain people in.
Be honest and real while understanding not everyone deserves your kindness. Giving too much underestimates anything that’s free of cost.
Remember these lovely logics:
- Make peace with your past. It wouldn’t spoil your present.
- What others think of you is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS (you just have to be YOU)
- Time heals.
- No one (else) should be responsible for your happiness.
- Don’t compare your life. We have our own version of SUCCESS
- Do not overthink. It is better not to know all the answers
- Smile. It’s free! 😊